Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5, 2015: How to Make Duet Video in iMovie

April 5, 2015

  In like, 4 days and I'm going to Okinawa and Taiwan. I am super excited and even more thrilled to leave all the school work behind in Thailand. Farewell homework. Although I am a little sad to miss the Songkran festival, I am still looking forward to Thursday! Hurray! Check out my YouTube channel: kassiopiabloomtopia. I've been uploading some videos on YouTube and I'd say they're pretty awesome. The reason of me uploading about a million videos is because of this awesome movie maker app called iMovie. I am so psyched to use it. I also promised in the description box that I would write how to make a duet video using the app so here goes nothing!

How to Create a Duet Video in iMovie

Step 1: Sing any song you want. Make sure to enable the voice.
Step 2: Record your voice separately.
Step 3: Done! See? It's soooo easy to make and is also fun. 

Make sure to subscribe! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment